Morning Coffee – 14 october 2019
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- This browser extension lets you insert zero-width characters in text you post online, and can be used to find the characters embedded by others.
- Mike Shatzkin details seven ways the industry will change over the next few years.
- Len Epps argues (rightfully so) that the book publishing industry’s bad decisions on ebooks stem from digital superstitions.
- I did not make this list of 50 best writing sites. I do however get more traffic than 3 of the sites on this list (combined).
- Here’s a list of 23 books that freaked people out so badly that they had to stop reading.
- How to use your Kindle to learn Japanese.
- Challenged by ideas they find uncomfortable, Georgia college students decide to burn books rather than think.