Morning Coffee – 28 September 2020
Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Some were surprised to learn just how much libraries do beyond lending books.
- Amazon generated $1.6 billion in profit for the Post Office in 2019.
- $3 million worth of books stolen from a London warehouse have been found under the floorboards of a house in Romania.
- Bellinda Pollard shares five tricks for overcoming writer’s block.
- Why you should be reading your news articles aloud.
- How would you like to be a bookseller on a tropical island?
- Writer Beware warns of a vanity press which has recently been trolling for new authors.
If you need a tech VA or help with your website, email me at [email protected]. Got a story that I should include in next week’s list? Shoot me an email.