“Happy Wedding Anniversary”: 109 Wishes & 47 Quotes
You want to wish the couple, your wife or husband a happy wedding anniversary? Then we present you in this article the most beautiful and funniest sayings as well as congratulations on the wedding anniversary. There will be something for everyone here.
The wedding day is the perfect opportunity to reminisce about joyful memories or to realize what you have already mastered as a married couple. But also as a friend, boyfriend or family member, you can give the married a real pleasure with a few beautiful words.
“Happy Wedding Anniversary” Quotes and Original Wishes
In this chapter, beautiful wedding congratulations are waiting for you in different categories. Whether you are a wife, husband or a close person – here you will surely find the right congratulations.
Note: Unless the congratulations are marked otherwise, the respective author is unknown.
Here you’ll find more beautiful anniversary quotes.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife from Husband
If you are a wife looking for the right congratulations, you will definitely find them in this chapter.
- The road to love is long and winding, but we have always stood by each other, even if it was not always easy.
- Not everyone finds true love that grows and thrives in the long run. Finding you, my bunny, was a true blessing. May our marriage be blessed with many more years of growth.
- My heart melts every time I think of you. You are the best thing that could ever happen to me.
- With you I spent the most beautiful years of my life and I hope to spend many more beautiful years with you.
- It was true love at first sight. I think I finally found my soulmate after all these years.
- My darling, I wish you a happy wedding anniversary. You are the only person I want by my side every day and night for the rest of my life.
- Wedding anniversaries are meant to remind us of all the good times we’ve had in our relationship, but also all the challenges we’ve overcome to get to those happy times. What an emotional roller coaster ride we’ve been on.
Here you’ll find more wedding wishes and quotes.
Happy Anniversary Wishes for Him from Her
Your wedding day is coming soon, but you lack the right words? The following sayings will surely inspire you.
- Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. May our union last forever.
- If I could travel back in time and choose again, I would choose you. My angel, I wish you a happy wedding day.
- Love for you triggers so much happiness and joy in me. I look forward to sharing these emotions with you for the rest of my life.
- It takes a lot of time to build a perfect relationship. We seem to have done it all in X years. Happy anniversary, my darling.
- I wish you a wonderful wedding anniversary, my darling. Today, let’s remember the good times and leave the bad ones behind. Let’s revel in joyful memories and forget the sad ones.
- Today we rejoice in our love – which has lasted so long that even the angels sing a song of joy. I hope that we will have many more wedding anniversaries together.
- In a sea of people, my eyes would still always look for you. All the love for your wedding anniversary.
- I never believed in soul mates. But X years with you changed my mind, because we were made for each other. Thank you for making me who I am today.
- You are the greatest gift in my life. I wish you a great wedding day, my angel.
- We have already passed X years – but infinity still lies ahead of us.
- Love was just a word to me until I met you. You showed me the meaning behind it. Thank you for everything, my better half.
Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary” Wishes and Quotes
Are you thinking of ways to wish your favorite couple a happy fifth anniversary? We’ve got the best quotes for couples wishes that will tug at the chords of their hearts. Make their day more memorable and fun by choosing the right quote and pairing that with the perfect gift.
Make the married couple feel special by using the quotes below and ensure that they’ll be smiling for days to come:
- 5 years ago, on this day the best thing had happened in my life. I got married to a person with a wonderful heart. Thanks a lot for choosing me as your life partner. Happy anniversary. I hope our love will never end even after our death.
- Congratulations to a truly special couple for completing five years of companionship. The love and respect you share is remarkable. Happy fifth anniversary.
- Congratulations to both for your 5th anniversary. You are a wonderful couple and the perfect example for every couple. May this love and friendship only increase day by day and you celebrate many years of your togetherness.
- The most awaited day of the year has returned. Happy 5th anniversary, my better half. 5 years ago, we joined our lives and that is one of the best decisions of my life. I must have done something so right that I’ve found you. Thanks for holding my hands in all the situations. Love you.
- These 5 years are proof of how great we are for each other.
- May our 5th wedding anniversary be the greatest day of our lives so far.
- It’s been five solid years of wonders and really special moments. Happy anniversary to us.
- You are one of my favorite couples. You make us all believe in true love. Happy fifth anniversary and wishing you many more to come.
- May your love grow like wildflowers and happy anniversary to an amazing couple. Happy 5th anniversary my friend.
- Sending you warm wishes on your anniversary, may you continue to grow older and happier together. May you have many more chapters to this love story. Happy 5th Anniversary to the lovely couple.
- Congratulations to the most beautiful couple for happily completing 5 years of married life. You are an example of true love and the perfect figure of a happy couple. Wish you a great day with many blessings and good wishes.
“Happy 10th Anniversary” Congratulations
Whether it’s a first, fifth, or fiftieth anniversary, sending well wishes is a meaningful way to acknowledge the couple’s love and commitment to each other.
- It’s a way to show that their marriage is valued and celebrated, and that their bond is an inspiration to those around them.
- Below are a few quotes to help you congratulate a couple for their decade long bond.
- Happy anniversary. May your love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Congratulations on reaching this beautiful milestone in your lives. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness together.
- Ten years ago, you both said “I do” and promised to love and cherish each other for a lifetime. Today, you have proven that love is indeed eternal. Happy Anniversary.
- Happy 10th anniversary. May your love continue to flourish, and your bond grow stronger with each passing day.
- May your marriage be filled with laughter, joy, and love that lasts a lifetime. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple. May your love continue to inspire everyone around you.
- Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary. You two are the epitome of a perfect couple, and I wish you many more happy years together.
- Wishing you both a happy anniversary filled with love, joy, and memories that will last a lifetime. Congratulations on 10 years of love and togetherness.
- Happy anniversary to a beautiful couple who still look at each other with the same love and admiration as they did on their wedding day. Here’s to many more happy years together.
- A decade of love, laughter, and happiness. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary, and may your love continue to shine brightly for many years to come.
Are you looking for more love quotes? Here you’ll find them.
“Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary” Wishes
Looking for the right 20 year anniversary quotes that can help you discover the perfect way to capture how you feel about the love you share with your partner. After two decades together, a couple shares plenty of adventures and that should not be left untold or unappreciated.
Whether you’re searching for a way to celebrate your love or you’re seeking a special way of adding to the 20th wedding anniversary gift for your parents, husband, wife, or couple you know, use these below ideas as inspiration.
- You are the love of my life, and I would not change a thing. We have been through so much, but we make it work together. I will never stop loving you. Happy 20 years, baby.
- Happy anniversary, we have come a long way. You are the most amazing husband and father. Not only do I love you for who you are but for what you are as well. You have made me the happiest person on Earth. We have been through so much; we have four beautiful children and 20 years together of living life to the fullest. I love you.
- Thank you, my husband, for twenty happy years. I will forever be thankful we found each other and have had the chance to share our lives. It has been twenty beautiful years, and I’m looking forward to the next twenty.
- You are my soulmate, the one person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I could never dream of finding someone as perfect as you. Twenty years ago today, I married my best friend, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I love you so much. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being my life partner and wife for 20 years. It’s hard to believe that it’s been that long already, but every moment I have spent with you has been worth it. I love you and am so happy to be married to my best friend. Here’s to many more years of happiness.
- Happy 20th anniversary to my partner. I thank you for staying with me through thick and thin for all those years. I know it hasn’t been easy for you, but you have made us happy together for so long. I love you.
- You’re not just my wife; you’re my best friend. Happy 20th Anniversary.
- Thank you for being here by my side on our 20th anniversary. You have brought me so much joy over these years that I can’t imagine being without you. I was in love with you the moment I saw you, and to this day, my love for you grows stronger every day.
- Congratulations on 20 happy years of marriage. You two were and always will be perfect for one another.
- Happy 20th anniversary. Reaching 20 years together is a huge accomplishment and I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations.
- Happy 20th wedding anniversary. Have a great day.
- Here’s hoping you have a truly perfect day and enjoy all the joy your anniversary brings.
- Happy wedding anniversary to a marriage of 20 years, Raise your glass and say cheers.
- I wish you both long life in consent, whatever happens, try not to break. No matter how hard it seems, don’t give up and follow your dreams. Happy 20th anniversary.
- If your marriage were a person, it still wouldn’t be old enough to drink. Maybe we can toast to your marriage next year.
Wishes to the 25th Wedding Anniversary
Standing by each other for 25 years calls for a celebration. This “silver jubilee” is a milestone for any married couple who stood firm with each other through thick and thin.
Show appreciation through your 25th wedding anniversary wishes to commemorate this special occasion. Check out the quotes and messages we have listed for couples, friends, and parents, and you can pick the best marriage anniversary wishes for your dear ones.
Below are some of the most unique anniversary quotes and messages to send to your loved ones.
- Happy 25th anniversary to both of you. Wishing you many more years of happiness together.
- Congratulations on reaching a milestone built with years of love and trust. Cheers to an amazing future together.
- It is not easy to make it to the silver jubilee of your wedding. Congratulations to the remarkable couple for this inspiring journey together.
- May you always stay blessed with such joyous occasions. Cherish the example you have set for us.
- Happy 25th Anniversary. So proud of you both. What a special occasion to celebrate your special bond.
- It is a fairy tale romance. The unbelievable saga of how two people in love overcome every obstacle to stay true to each other.
25 years down. Forever to go. Kudos to redefining loyalty and true love.
- I wish you all the happiness on such a special occasion. May God bless the most beautiful and romantic couple. My prayers are always with you.
- You two make it seem so easy. 25 years of staying married through all the curveballs of life. Congratulations on the silver jubilee of your wedding anniversary.
- 25 years and counting. Wishing you love, joy, and happiness in this beautiful journey together. Happy wedding anniversary.
- Marriages are made in heaven. You both proved it right by staying together for 25 years with love, respect, and commitment. Congratulations.
- Thank you for showing how an ideal couple resolves their differences and makes love last forever. Happy 25th Anniversary.
- Congratulations to the most loving couple I know. Wish you both a grand 25th wedding anniversary. Hold on to each other forever.
“Happy 50th Anniversary” Wishes and Messages
Spending 50 years with a partner is no small feat. That is something worth celebrating, and the people around should come forward and send their regards and love to the couple.
Sending warm wishes to congratulate someone’s 50th anniversary may sound like an easy call, but finding the right words can be tricky. Send the lucky couple a happy 50th-anniversary wish, letting them know you share in on their happiness.
- May God continue to bless the love in your hearts and your life together with an ever-deepening faith. Best Wishes on your 50th anniversary.
- Congratulations for fifty years of special memories. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
- I am overjoyed to be here to see your 50th wedding anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
- I wish you happiness. Congratulations, uncle and aunt, on your fifty-year wedding anniversary.
- Thank you for showcasing a love that grows; it is inspiring and alluring. Happy 50th Anniversary.
- Congratulations on your fifty-year anniversary. I wish you both a long and happy life together, full of love, comfort and peace, and blessings.
- You should be the idol of all the couples out there. Congratulations on hitting the half-century, and many good wishes to you.
- I love how you two love doing life with each other, obviously you are my favorite pair. Happy 50th Anniversary to you two. Sending you lots of love and prayers.
- It takes 50 years to turn marriage into gold. Wish you maintain this warmth and never turn cold. Happy wedding anniversary.
- I’d like to congratulate both of you on your 50th wedding anniversary. May God bless you and fill your life with more love and happiness. Happy golden wedding anniversary.
- The love, trust, compassion, and dedication you two have is truly inspiring. Happy Golden Jubilee of your wedding anniversary. God bless you two.
- Congratulations on 50 years of unforgettable memories and uncountable laughters. Happy Golden Anniversary. Wishing you a lifetime of togetherness.
All the Love for Your Anniversary: Congratulations to the Couple
Every couple is happy to receive congratulations from friends and family. This way you can show that you really care about the couple. With the following sayings you will succeed.
- Dear ___ and dear ___, for your wedding anniversary we wish you many more years of passion, trust and unforgettable moments.
- Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, keep up the good work. All the love and good luck to you ___.
- May your marriage be as passionate and energetic as your wedding celebration.
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow. Happy anniversary wishes to you ___.
- When someone asks me if true love exists, I ask that person to look at the two of you. Happy wedding day to the sweetest couple ever.
- You show anew every day what true love is. May your bond last forever.
- And you still complement each other like pitch and brimstone, like saucepan and lid, like salt and pepper, like cinnamon and sugar. And hopefully you will continue to do so for many years to come.
- Sometimes the daily grind can be very hard on your mood. That you then manage to cheer each other up and remind each other with a loving hug that the most important thing is still your love, that’s what I wish for you.
- Dear couple, for all the ups and downs that you have already mastered together, you should let yourselves be celebrated today. In this sense: Enjoy your wedding day.
Funny Wedding Anniversary Wishes
If the wife or husband can stand a good joke, help yourself to the following congratulations.
- Our advice for marriage: love your wife, honor your wife… and don’t forget to scrub the toilet
- Being married is like being married to any other job – it helps to like your boss.
- Marriage is a relationship between two people in love, where one is always right and the other is called husband.
- Happy anniversary to you, sweetheart. And yes, you are still the person I want to bug for the rest of my life.
- No wishes and no happiness in the world will protect you from the painful life of slavery that awaits you as a husband. Nevertheless, all the best for your wedding anniversary.
- Deep down you know it’s a trap you won’t get out of alive. All joking aside, I wish you a happy wedding day.
- The four most important words for a successful marriage: I wash the dishes. In this sense, all the best and love for the wedding anniversary.
Short Wedding Anniversary Wishes for WhatsApp
You want to deliver your congratulations to the couple short and painless via WhatsApp? No problem – our wishes from this chapter are short and sweet.
- I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- May the happiness and love you feel today shine throughout the years.
- I wish you all the best for your wedding day, stay as happy and in love all your life as you still are today.
- For your wedding anniversary, best wishes from ___.
- May happiness and blessings accompany you all times through a long life.
- May you float on cloud nine forever.
- For your wedding day our warmest congratulations and lots of sunshine for your future together.
- Dear ones, congratulations on your wedding anniversary and all the best for the future.
- When I imagine happiness, I see you both. All the best for your wedding anniversary wishes ___.
- I am so glad to know people like you who still love each other like the first day. All the best to you both.
- Dear ___ and dear ___, celebrate this special day and look back together on all that you have already accomplished.
- Another year together is another good reason to celebrate.
- Your wedding day will pass, but your marriage is timeless. All the best.
”Happy Wedding Anniversary” Quotes
In addition to congratulations, beautiful sayings are of course also suitable to celebrate the wedding day. In this chapter, sayings in different categories are waiting for you.
You can use the sayings to send them via Whatsapp or in a loving card. Add personal words to make it even more loving.
Here you will find beautiful wedding vows.
Funny Quotes for Wedding Anniversary
Want a little bit of humor? Here you can browse through funny sayings that are sure to put a smile on the couple’s faces.
- Wedding day: the day between may and must.
- A woman is only truly emancipated when she forgets her wedding day.
- Love, what a lovely haze. But in marriage, there is art.
(Theodor Storm, German writer, 1817-1888)
- He who tells his wife everything is married only young.
- "What wine can you recommend for our tenth wedding anniversary, waiter?" "Depends on whether they want to celebrate or forget."
- No one is so crazy that he would not find someone even crazier who understands him.
(Heinrich Heine, German poet, 1797-1856)
- To marry is to halve one’s rights and double one’s duties.
(Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher, 1788-1860)
- The light of life is love, but in marriage comes the electric bill.
- Marriage is an attempt to become at least half as happy in twos as one has been alone.
(Oscar Wilde, Irish poet, 1854-1900)
- Love is as unproblematic as a vehicle. Only the drivers, the passengers and the road are problematic.
(Franz Kafka, German-language writer, 1883-1924)
- Marry or do not marry, you will regret both.
(Socrates, Greek philosopher, 469-399 B.C.)
- He who keeps his mouth shut when he realizes he is wrong is wise. He who keeps his mouth shut when he realizes he is right is married.
(George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright, 1856-1950)
“Happy Wedding Anniversary”: Romantic Quotes
The sayings in this category are wonderful for writing a little card for the wedding anniversary, because a little romance can not be missing, of course.
- I loved you and still love you. And if the world were to collapse, from its ruins my love’s flames would still rise.
(Heinrich Heine, German poet, 1797-1856)
- When I woke up this morning and the sun was shining in my face, I knew you were already awake, because you are my sunshine.
- True love is like the ring, and the ring has no end.
- All wishes become small next to being with you.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
(Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher, 365 B.C.-290 B.C.)
- There is no cure for love but to love some more.
(Henry David Thoreau, American philosopher, 1817-1862)
- One word frees us from all the weight and pain of life: this word is love.
(Sophocles, Greek poet, 496-406 B.C.)
- Every now and then, in the midst of ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
- 100 hearts would be too few to carry all my love to you.
- Love is the strongest of all passions, because it attacks the head, the heart and the senses at the same time.
(Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher, 365 B.C.-290 B.C.)
- I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
(Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English poet, 1806-1861)
- Hear my soul speak. From the moment I saw you, my heart flew to your service.
(William Shakespeare, English playwright, 1564-1616)
- I do not consider it the greatest happiness to have completely unraveled a person. It is even greater happiness to discover ever new depths in the one we love.
(Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Russian novelist, 1821-1881)
Short Quotes to Wish a “Happy Wedding Anniversary”
Here we go with short sayings that you can use for your wedding day.
- Love is a celebration, it must not only be prepared but also celebrated.
(Plato, Greek philosopher, 427-347 B.C.)
- To experience the full value of happiness, we need someone to share it with.
(Mark Twain, American writer, 1835-1910)
- Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without.
(William Parrish, Canadian politician, 1860-1949)
- Marriage – the most important journey of discovery that man can undertake.
(Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher, theologian and writer, 1813-1855)
- Marriage – the most important journey of discovery that man can undertake.
- Love consists of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
(Aristotle, Greek philosopher, 384-322 B.C.)
- It is love that makes the impossible possible.
- I have found the one whom my soul loves.
(Song of Songs 3:4)
- Two hearts in love need no words.
(Marceline Desbordes-Valmore, French poet, 1786-1859)
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
(Victor Hugo, French author, 1802-1885)
- To live without loving is not real life.
(Molière, French actor, 1622-1673)
- I am so much more when I am with you.
- Where there is life, there is love.
(Mahatma Gandhi, Indian revolutionary, 1869-1948)
More Beautiful Wedding Anniversary Quotes
In this chapter, you will find more charming sayings to sweeten your wife or husband’s wedding day.
- Love is a fabric woven by nature and embroidered by imagination.
(Voltaire, French writer, 1694-1778)
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through all circumstances.
- Is there anything more satisfying than to know a person with whom you can talk as if to yourself?
(Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman orator and statesman, 106-43 B.C.)
- He stepped down and tried not to look at her for long, as if she were the sun; but he saw her like the sun, without looking.
(Leo Tolstoy, Russian novelist, 1828-1910)
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
(Arrigo Boito, Italian writer, 1842-1918)
- Love is not just looking at each other, but looking in the same direction.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French writer and pilot, 1900-1944)
- The great happiness of love is to find rest in another heart.
(Julie de Lespinasse, French writer, 1732-1776)
- A good marriage is based on the talent for friendship.
(Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher, 1844-1900)