Barnes & Noble just announced a program of freebies for the Nook. It's called More in Store, and you of course have to be in the store to download the freebie. The first free download is available now with more to be added on 21 March. After that, new content added weekly. Each freebie will be available for 4 weeks.
Available until April 7
- Alice in Wonderland Exclusive Content and Special Offers
- Kevin Zraly on Joshua Ferris’ The Unnamed
- Things That Go Bump in the Night by Deanna Raybourn
- The True Price of Healthcare by Lionel Shriver
- Back to the Future: Reading Romance by Eloisa James
- Mystery on the Métro by Cara Black