I just heard on Twitter that the long anticipated iPad app from Guinness World Records will be available in iTunes this week for £2.99 (UK) and $4.99 (USA). Unlike the Kindle Edition I showed you a few days ago, the iPad app will be a real app. GWR (and their developer) put a lot of thought into how to best organize the vast quantity of records.
Some of the new features include:
- Nine brand new fully loaded interactive categories featuring dozens of records
- 20 image galleries containing over 150 full colour photographs includingmany never seen before
- 20 full screen videos including exclusive interviews, record previews and actual attempts
- Interactive features that showcase the iPad’s touch-screen technology
- Hot-spot images that reveal hidden facts and features
Guinness Word Records