Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- 3 things which are NOT signs you should give up on your messy first draft (YA Highway)
- H.P. Lovecraft’s Advice to Young Writers (biblioklept)
- Identifying DRM-free ebooks (Tools of Change for Publishing)
- To play, or…well, why wouldn’t you? I mean Google of course. (Caveat Lector)
- Shop for ebooks at the grocery store, with new txtr/ReaderLink partnership (paidContent)
- THING 1. Balls, Cookies and Getting Lucky: Ask the Right Questions About Self-Publication (DBW)
- The world of Indian book piracy (MobyLives)