Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Amazon scrapes bottom, sells books cheaply, talks to Democrats (TeleRead)
- Amazon will publish interview with Obama as a free Kindle Single tomorrow (GigaOm)
- Apple should be breaking new ground – not the law (The Observer)
- How I Convinced My 8 Year Old To Choose Books Instead Of Minecraft (Forbes)
- Libraries Popping Up in Airports Offer Free Books to Travelers (LitReactor)
- New York Times elevates comments from below the line (Journalism.co.uk)
- No, Publishers Weekly, Obama Doesn't Hate Indie Bookstores (BookRiot)