Today's reading list is rather short, and it includes a round up post for last week's Books in Browsers conference, Kristune Rusch's weekly column on the publishing industry, a debunking of an urban legend, and news about Chegg's upcoming IPO.
- The Big Ideas from Books in Browsers IV (Publishing Perspectives)
- The Business Rusch: Unintended Consequences (Kristine Kathryn Rusch)
- Co-Publishing: The Third Way between Traditional Publishing and Self-Publishing ? (FutureBook)
- Did Ender's Game Rip Off The Dueling Machine? (LitReactor)
- Flipboard lands a whale as it signs a deal to add Time Inc. magazines to its platform (GigaOm)
- iPad Global Market Share Slips Below 30 Percent (AllThingsD)
- Student website Chegg wants to raise up to $172.5M in IPO (GigaOm)