The second to last link in this list is a long and detailed response to Toni Weisskopf's take on the Hugo host kerfluffle. It's a reminder that Fandom isn't just an American phenomenon (Toni missed this point).
And the very last link is Bob Mayer's take on Harlequin's most recent financial report. He correctly points out that they have little evidence to support their optimism that their finacial situation will improve.
- 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Dr. Seuss (Flavorwire)
- Forget about predatory pricing leading to monopoly exploitation (PandoDaily)
- Mary Jo Putney on indie audio books: The new, new thing (USAToday)
- Transformative or just taking? Lawyers struggle to define fair use in wake of Google Books case (GigaOm)
- World's 20 Most Stunning Libraries (Fodors)
- The Problem of Toni Weisskopf (shattersnipe: malcontent & rainbows)
- True Lies 10: Reality Sucks (Write on the River)