Top stories this morning include a look at ebooks in the dark mists of time (link), which type of website visitors are more valuable (link), World Read Aloud Day (link), and more.
- 8 Hilarious Videos to Watch for National Grammar Day (Rob Blair)
- An Estimated Million—from Italy to North Carolina—Participate in World Read Aloud Day (School Library Journal)
- Readers who still click bookmarks are more loyal customers for news sites than Facebook flybys (Nieman Journalism Lab)
- Seducing Your Writing Students Is Not in the Job Description (BOOK RIOT)
- Scribd Knows Your State's Favorite eBook (LitReactor)
- Story Cards tablet CCG gamifies reading for K-12 students (TeleRead)
- Where did the story of ebooks begin? (theguardian.com)