This Thursday morning finds me at the CoSN conference. Here are a few stories to read while I am taking a commuter bus into DC.
Top stories this morning include revelations about amateur music videos generating more revenue than official videos (link), a look at robots replacing journalists (link), a debunking of the recent Enders Analysis report (link), and more.
- Book Industry Too Busy Playing with the Wrapping Paper (DBW)
- Enders Analysis report reaches questionable conclusions on UK ebook growth (TeleRead)
- The Pointlessness of Unplugging (The New Yorker)
- Recording industry earns more from fan videos than from official music videos (Toronto Star)
- Robots vs Journalists? It's happening (baekdal)
- Washington Post pilots new partner program, expanding access to Post digital content (WP)
- We test a "bulletproof" iPhone screen protector. With a gun. And bullets. (Ars Technica)
- Wylie versus Amazon: Idiotic jibes about idiocy (TeleRead)