Here's a short list to read this morning.
- 99 Book Nerd Problems (B&N Blog)
- Amazon takes half of UK's online retail spend (The Bookseller)
- Authors create product, readers consume product—those in between must provide long-term value (Write on the River)
- Book, Magazine Sales Fell 9% at BAM (The Passive Voice)
- The various types of readers (Studio Tendra)
- Visual storytelling site Storybird adds longform option for the school-age set (GigaOm)
- What does it mean to 'amazon' something? (MobyLives)