Most of the must-read stories this Wednesday morning focus on Amazon and Hachette, but not all. You might also want to read about the possibility that Judge Cote has been asked to skip the damages trial and issue a summary judgement against Apple (link) or the Seattle indie which is promising to hand-deliver JK Rowling’s new novel (link).
- Apple Damages Trial Delayed Again (PW)
- Hachette vs. Amazon: Big publishers messed up, small publishers rejoice, and ordinary people don’t care « (TeleRead)
- In the fight over ebook pricing, why Amazon is not the bully (Len Sherman’s Blog)
- Let’s go Amazon Bashing! (madgeniusclub)
- Seattle indie bookstore jabs at Amazon, promises to hand-deliver J.K. Rowling’s new novel (GeekWire)
- Self Publishing With Nook Press And Marketing To Nook Customers (The Creative Penn)
- Why Amazon Is Battling Book Publishers — in Three Charts (Time.com)