The reading list this Wednesday morning is not terribly long but it does include stories worth reading, like a critique of Laura Miller's flawed anti-Amazon article in Salon, and more.
- Disruptive Innovation Theory Revisited (The Passive Voice)
- How Streaming Media Could Threaten the Mission of Libraries (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- In dismissing Amazon’s Orwell quotation, Laura Miller misinterprets Orwell herself (TeleRead)
- Panicked customer is locked in book shop for hour and a half (Mirror Online)
- 'Retail stonewalling' and Amazon sightings in bookstores (FutureBook)
- What you need to know about Amazon's fight with e-book publishers (Engadget)