Must read stories this Tuesday morning include a takedown of a legal commentary on the Apple appeal, a listicle on what hard-core readers say, the impact of ebook legal restrictions on the visually impaired, and more.
- 10 Obnoxious Things Hard-Core Readers Say to People (BOOK RIOT)
- Another E-book Dip (PW)
- Apple, E-Books and the Amazon Juggernaut (The Passive Voice)
- E-Book Legal Restrictions Are Screwing Over Blind People (WIRED)
- Judges question Apple ebook verdict and Amazon’s role (GigaOm)
- What device are you reading on? (TeleRead)