This morning's link post includes a bunch of interesting stories, including one blowhard who gushes about how wonderful it is that he published his book on Medium on Medium.
- The BEA Party Planner (Publishers Lunch)
- Flickr’s and Google’s algorithms are behaving badly (PandoDaily)
- How to Analyze Male Characters in Book Reviews (BookRiot)
- It’s Alive! The Living, Breathing, Evolving Book (Adventures in Consumer Technology — Medium)
- One Man’s Blogspam is Another Man’s Engaging Content (Patheos)
- Reading books with HoloLens? Microsoft patent shows how it could work (GeekWire)
image by waferboard