- The bizarre books by Baton Rouge police shooter Gavin Eugene Long, aka Cosmo Setepenra (LA Times)
- Copyright in Small Claims: An Update (IO: In The Open, The Passive Voice)
- A Fan's Case For Putting Batman & Superman In The Public Domain (Techdirt)
- The Pleads Of The Many: 50 Years of Star Trek Lawsuits (Trademark and Copyright Law)
- This Guy’s ‘Scientific’ Articles on Chemtrails Keep Getting Retracted (Motherboard)
- What’s Smashwords Good For? (Indies Unlimited)
- Yet Another Post on Why You Absolutely, Positively MUST Read the Fine Print (Writer Beware)
P.S. If anyone knows the source of this image, please let me know so I can give proper credit to the artist.