- Apple’s iBooks Push Raises 6 Big Questions About The Future Of E-Publishing (Fast Company)
- Can bells and whistles save the book? (Salon)
- E-book popularity rising, UR students not following trend (
- One “feature” too many, and Kobo finally ruins its iOS app (BookSprung)
- The power of paper in a digital era | Robert McCrum (The Guardian)
- What are we waiting for? (ebooks in Denmark editorial) ( )
P.S. If anyone finds these posts useful or you can suggest a way to improve them, please leave a comment. Thanks.
image by Andrew Mason