- Alec Baldwin accuses HarperCollins of sloppy editing on his memoir (The Guardian)
- An Actionable Plan For Finding New Readers (Book Marketing Tools Blog)
- Business Musings: Mushroom Publishers And The Tsunami of Crap (Kristine Kathryn Rusch)
- Ethical imperatives in AI and generative art (Liza Daly)
- “I love the work I get to make. But I wish it didn’t seem so kooky”: Google Creative Lab’s CD Tea Uglow (It's Nice That)
- This company makes it easier to pull a quote out of context and put it on a shitty stock photo (MobyLives)
Every weekday morning we curate the top stories in books, IP, self-publishing, and ebooks. Sign up here to get this post delivered right to your inbox.
image by Ungry Young Man