- Figures show drop in Scottish pupil literacy rates (BBC News)
- There's finally a Chrome extension for book lovers to discover their next great read (TNW)
- You Have to Make Your Bed to Write Your Book (& Other Lies Writers Tell Themselves) (The Lady in Read)
- Well Hung: Poetry, Ebooks, and Indents, Part One (EPUBSecrets)
- Science publishers try new tack to combat unauthorized paper sharing (Nature)
Every weekday morning we curate the top stories in books, IP, self-publishing, and ebooks. Sign up here to get this post delivered right to your inbox.
image by bchow