Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Semantic HTML5 as She is Wrote: An Exploration of i, em, b, and strong (EPUBSecrets)
- Global publishing giant wins million damages against researcher for sharing publicly-funded knowledge (The Passive Voice)
- It’s time to protect the public domain! (Wikimedia Blog)
- The W3C has overruled members' objections and will publish its DRM for videos (Boing Boing)
- Certified Accessible Ebooks (EPUBSecrets)
- Stream-ripping is 'fastest growing' music piracy (BBC News)