I finally found time this weekend to update the site for Prelinger Library, a private research library in San Francisco. I have been their volunteer web guy for about a year now, and have been fixing the content, updating plugins and so on, and doing general maintenance. This weekend I replaced their theme.
The old theme hadn't been updated in five years, had several persistent bugs, and did not work on mobile. You can see the old theme over here.
The new theme (Gambit) works reasonably well out of the box as a stock theme, looks pretty close to its predecessor, and was recently updated. I would usually put more work into customizing the theme but this was a volunteer project, and there were limits to how much time I could invest.
All in all, this is a nice improvement on the old theme.